TCI has built a reputation by focusing on helping you and your organization develop creative, impactful solutions.
TCI is a Canadian management consulting firm formed in 1992, (originally as Toronto Consultants International), with offices in Toronto, Ontario and Gabriola, British Columbia. TCI specializes in strategic planning and related studies for communities and organizations in all economic sectors, but with a particular specialty in projects involving arts, cultural, heritage, economic development and tourism elements. TCI team members have conducted hundreds of projects for organizations such as museums, art galleries, libraries, archives, heritage institutions, economic development agencies, destination marketing organizations, as well as the public and private sector throughout Canada, in the US, Europe, the Caribbean and Asia. Professional staff are members of the Canadian Association of Management Consultants and the Canadian Institute of Planners.
Examples of services offered include:
- strategic planning
- economic development strategy
- public policy development and evaluation
- financial analysis and feasibility assessments
- revenue generation projects
- business plans
- growth and master plans
- organization, governance and service reviews
- strategic marketing, market research and market plan development
- social and economic impact assessment